Friday 3 May 2013

The cruise season is on!

On Tuesday, the 30th of April, the cruise season opened in Tallinn. I've been looking forward to all the beautiful cruise ships for months now, I even printed out the schedule and chose the ships I definitely want to see. The first one to call in Tallinn this season was Astor.

Astor (not my photo)
I didn't go to meet her because I already unintentionally saw her in Helsinki. But the next day I did go to see the MSC Musica sitting at the cruise quay, and I found a very good spot for watching hardly 50 m away from the quay. A whole separate experience was her blowing the horn when she started to leave.

MSC Musica in Tallinn

Of the ships that are yet to come I'm looking forward to the Cunard Queens, Prinsendam and other Holland America Line ships, Mein Schiff, and most importantly, Aidabella and Aidamar. Now there's even more reasons to grab the camera and go to the seaside. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment